maandag 12 oktober 2009

Evaluating last season
Lookin' back at last season I must conclude it was a good year. A lot of time was spend on visiting new area's in the Netherlands (my home country) and abroad. I also have to apologize for not posting any messages. But don't be afraid I've got loads of photo's still to be sorted out. To give an example I've listed some of the area's I've visited.

The Netherland
  • Terschelling; Boschplaat, Groene strand, Volkstuintjes, Kroon's Polders
  • Schiermonnikoog; Vuurtoren Vallei
  • Hoge Veluwe
  • Lauwersmeer
  • Veenendaal; Allemanskamp, Meeuwenkamp, Binnenveld
  • Zuid-Limburg; Kunderberg, Eysserbossen, Roodborn, Berghofweide, Vrakelberg, Wijlre akkers, Gronseledel, Keutenberg, Gerendalsbosschen, Orchideeëntuin, Sint-Pietersberg etc.
Belgium
  • Albertkanaal
  • Sint-Pietersberg
  • Rechterbach
  • Brackvenn
Eifel
  • Ahlendorf
  • Blankenheim; Seidenbachtal
  • Mirbach
  • Wiesbaum
  • Ripsdorf
  • Dahlem
The upcoming period I'll post new messages about the places I've visited and keep you informed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten